Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Almost Mother's Day

Dear Pavel,

I love you so much. You are the best thing to ever happen to me (don't tell Daddy, that you've taken the number one spot.. maybe you can share?).

I'm not sure what you've done to me. I've changed in so many ways. I used to sleep at least 10 hours a night and wake up a grump. Now, I can't bare the thought of not being with you when you wake up hungry in the middle of the night.. looking for mommy's cuddles.

I can't read sad stories anymore, they make me cry. If I watch a mom and child fight on a tv show, I immediately run into your room while you're asleep and tell you how much I love you. I actually probably am in your room while you sleep at least 8 or 10 times a night. I miss you when you're not with me.
 
I know how lucky I am, to have you, to have our moments together, to share you with the people that love you. Life is so good to us. I can't even remember what it was like without you.


Happy first Mother's Day my son. I want to be here for so many more. I want us to have at least one million more days together, at least, but who knows what the future will hold. In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy every second of everyday of our lives together.


Love you Pavel.. so much.

Mommy.


http://www.edmontonjournal.com/life/very+last+Mother/3002639/story.html



No comments: