Thursday, May 24, 2012

I Wonder


I wonder..

What will my newest little man look like?
Will the experience be just like the amazing journey I had with Pavel?
Could it ever even stand a chance to be as special?

How will I feel toward this new person in our family.. Will I love him as much?

I wonder how my Pavel will handle his little brother.
Will he be happy?
Will he be put out?
Will he put on a front and inside be just devastated that he's not mommy's One and Only anymore?

I wonder if in time he'll be thankful that mommy and daddy gave him a little brother. Someone to play sports with and to torture.. to tell secrets to.
Maybe deep inside he's getting bored of mommy and just can't wait to have a new little friend.

Will baby brother be shy? Will he laugh and play jokes.. like his big brother?

It's just so hard for me to picture another. What life will be like. Another completely different little baby boy, with a personality and look all of his own.

I know the moment I see my newest little man look up into my eyes.. that I will laugh when I read this post back. I am sure I'll write many posts to dispute my thoughts right now.

Uh oh. I wonder if he'll hate sports?

hehe..

I am getting SO excited. So very excited. 7 weeks and change until he's in my arms.

I hope I can be a good mommy to two. I know I am to one. I think I can do it. I promise to try not to compare.. is that even possible?

An amazing chapter in my life is coming to a close.. and the next one.. it looks even brighter.

Let's do this little man!

xoxo

Mommy x 2

No comments: