Sunday, October 21, 2012

You are 3 Months New!

Baby Sasha! Happy 3 month birthday!



 Just a quick note to say how much we love you. The last three months have been a blur, but I can honestly say that it's getting hard to remember what life was like without you in it!

It seems that every day you are getting happier and happier (as long as mommy doesn't eat diary, chocolate or lots of spices!) and that you like us more and more.

I think you're going through your 12 week growth spurt right now, because your sleep is all over the place again. You were sleeping from 7pm-5am and making mommy SO happy.. but now, you're back up at 2, 4 and 7. I have some dark circles under my eyes! You're also extremely distracted when you eat, so that's been a bit of a challenge, but you still have a few chins, so you won't starve any time soon!


I don't mean to brag, but I'm really the person you smile for the most. I guess that's because I feed you (can you start taking a bottle soon? pretty please??), so I can see why you'd like me best! It's been so cute the last few days, you and daddy singing to each other. You have sure found your voice!

You've also found your hands. They are constantly in your mouth (hey! You should try the same thing, but with a bottle instead of your cute little fingers!), but that's what babies do!

Your big brother hit you in the head with a mini basketball last week. Don't worry, he got in trouble for that one.. shocked he hasn't got you with one of his balls or pucks before this really. He always wants to jump and play with you! Soon enough you two can play and play and play... while mommy reads and relaxes.. right? ;)
You were okay, it was really quite soft. Just a little shocked I think!

Yup, he's taking a run at you!

Surprise! I didn't knock you over! 


You are still sleeping beside mommy in your bassinet. You're almost too big for it, so we've started with you napping in your crib - no problem! You're mommy's big boy.


I've started actually dressing you now too. Sorry! It's just jammies are so easy and you throw up SO much.

Anyway, you are just perfect to us. We love you so much.. Jozef Sasha or Sasha Jo, or Sashy or Sash or Chumba, or Joe.. xo

Mommy




Nana's Favourite Chair





No comments: