Saturday, April 26, 2014

I Will. I Do.


"Mom. Can I marry you mom? Can a boy marry his mom?"

Two day ago Pavel asked me about my rings on my left hand. I explained to him what it meant to find someone who you wanted to spend the rest of your life with. Who you loved very much and just couldn't stand the thought of not seeing them every day.

"Mom. I want to marry you mom. I'm going to go to New York City and buy you a diamond ring, okay mom?"

Well hey, I can't argue with that.

Today he asked me if he was allowed to marry me and how we was supposed to save money for the ring.

I'm telling you ladies, this guys is a catch. His saving is starting early for your sparkler!

"I think mom. I'll just stay with you forever. And maybe travel every once and a while. And then come and sleep at home in my bed or yours."

I love you son. My sweet four year old boy who won't stop growing, who acts 12 in a second and then he's my baby again in another. For now, you are mine all mine.

- Mommy


1 comment:

Kassey K said...

I just love this! You have documented this beautiful innocence that you will be able to look back upon with fondness and nostalgia! Can Thea have first dibbs?! Xoxo!!